Tax Services

Minimise your tax liability
with Lyel Accountants

CGT is levied on the disposal of chargeable assets by any UK-resident individual – the laws around it, however, can be pretty complex. Get expert advice to ensure transactions made on selling an asset, shares or property are structured as tax-efficiently as possible.

Every limited company in the UK needs to be registered with HMRC and pay corporation tax on its profits during the financial year. We help businesses minimise corporate tax exposure and administrative burden and meet all tax requirements in a timely fashion.

Preparing all the necessary documents for filing your Self Assessment on your own can be daunting if you aren’t used to it. Not to worry! Whether you’re a self-employed individual, a company director or a contractor under the CIS scheme, we’re happy to help!

If you run a VAT-registered business, whether as a sole trader or a limited company, you must submit VAT returns and payments to the HMRC every three months. Uncover missed tax saving opportunities and manage the risks in your business with the help of Lyel Accountants.